- Food and Wine
- 5 May 2018 11:30 16:00
There s a delicious whiff of nostalgia in the autumn air. Explore scenic, back country lanes and test your powers of observation on this family-friendly, old-fashioned car rally.
Meet winemaker Ros Ritchie at her Barwite Vineyard to pick up a map and clues before hitting the road. Finishing at the High Country Maze, there is more to explore on foot through the zigzag of beautiful hedge-walled gardens.
Reward your clue-solving prowess with a delicious Produce Store picnic hamper and glass of local Ros Ritchie wine.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Toilet