- Food and Wine
- 19 May 2018 19:00 22:00
Don the tartan as we conjure up the Scottish Highlands at this World Whisky Day celebration.
Leather Chesterfields and timber panelling set the mood for this convivial whisky-spiked feast, headlined by a belly-warming gourmet roast with all the autumn trimmings.
What is a Highlands roast without a few wee drams? Cap off the meal with a guided tasting of some seductive single malt whiskies and a locally distilled gin.
Ticket includes four-course dinner and whisky tasting. Wine, beer and other drinks available to purchase throughout the meal.
Frock up in a touch of tartan or go head-to-toe.
The Delatite Hotel like to embrace and enjoy all that is good in the region: good food, cold beer, crafty ciders and local wines, as well as local art and regular musos playing some blues and acoustic sets. Whether sitting by the open fire with a glass of red, challenging a mate to a game of pool over a good ale, enjoying a tasty meal in the spacious bistro, or getting ready to hit the sack after a big day on the slopes, The Delatite Hotel will look after you.
This event is part of the High Country Harvest 2018.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- History & Heritage
- Public Toilet
- Non Smoking