Cool Autumn Nights
- Food and Wine
Enjoy hot gluhwein and sparklers for the kids by the warmth of a bonfire and braziers on one of the last nights in Autumn. Live music and open fire roasted platters to keep you toasty.
Duration: 5:00 to 9:00pm.
$15 adults (includes a glass of gluhwein), child under 16 free. Individual fire roasted platters $20.
This event is part of High Country Harvest 2017.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Public Toilet